Is it possible for my animal to take on my physical and emotional issues?
Yes. 70% of the animals Mary works with take on their person’s physical and emotional issues.
Can Energy Healing help my animal companion at the end of life?
Yes, Energy Healing can give your animal companion comfort care, assisting them in crossing over to the other side
Why does illness reappear?
Illness reappears because we haven’t healed the core emotional issue that caused the illness in the first place. Sometimes there are also payoffs to being sick.
If I’m sick:
- Someone else will take care of me
- I can be a victim
- I can be a martyr
- I can get back at someone
- I can get out of doing projects
- I can get attention
- I don’t have to live my life’s purpose because I’m too scared to be great, in the public eye, etc
- The list goes on and on…
What are some beliefs that can get in the way of healing?
- There’s no cure for…
- Some illnesses are genetic.
- A disease cannot be healed once it’s past a certain point.
- Paralysis is permanent.
- Brain cells cannot regenerate.
- I don’t have time for fun.
- To get anywhere in life you have to struggle and work hard.
What are some of your beliefs about healing and illness?
How do I release resistance?
We heal through a profound change in how we view ourselves and the world. This can be done in an infinite number of ways. Some of these are:
- Energy Healing
- Distraction – don’t try to MAKE yourself healthy. That stops healing energy from flowing to you.
- Envision or fantasize how you want your body, health, or life to be different. FEEL it into being.
- Play, Fun
- Go to a movie
- Check out all the cool freebies available at your local library
- Stop watching the news and reading the newspaper if it doesn’t make you happy and energized
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Healing workshops
- Compassion and Forgiveness
- Become the most complete and loving being you can be
- See yourself in everyone and know we are all connected – the world is our mirror
- Release expectations and control
- Love where you’re at
- Make a list of everything and everyone you appreciate
- Want a different job? Make a list of what you like about your current job! Complaining about what you don’t like only draws another another one just like it to you.
- Love yourself even when you are afraid, angry, doubtful, or judging others
- What other ideas can you think of? Have fun and play with this!